Glaciem Tempesta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the hurricane hit the Umbra Isles, it sent a shockwave into the spirit world. The dead are coming back to life, the wolves are returning.

Keywords

Latest topics

» Face Claim Request Board
Lore Of Glaciem Tempesta I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 6:01 pm by Azerbaii'

» Face Claims
Lore Of Glaciem Tempesta I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 5:55 pm by Azerbaii'

» Images in use
Lore Of Glaciem Tempesta I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 5:49 pm by Azerbaii'

» The Rolling Dunes
Lore Of Glaciem Tempesta I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 1:09 pm by Caeles

» The Sandman's Oasis
Lore Of Glaciem Tempesta I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 1:06 pm by Caeles

» The Maneater Pond
Lore Of Glaciem Tempesta I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:58 pm by Caeles

» The Holy Ground
Lore Of Glaciem Tempesta I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:53 pm by Caeles

» The Grave Cliffs
Lore Of Glaciem Tempesta I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:46 pm by Caeles

» The Moss Meadow
Lore Of Glaciem Tempesta I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:43 pm by Caeles

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week

No user

Lore Of Glaciem Tempesta

Azerbaii'
    Azerbaii'
    Admin

Lore Of Glaciem Tempesta Empty Lore Of Glaciem Tempesta

Post by Azerbaii' Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:02 am

Main History And Lore

In the south atlantic ocean there is a chain of islands simply known as the Umbra Isles, or Shadow Isles.
    These islands were bought by a very rich man named Christopher Russell. He was kinder than most rich men and the native tribes fascinated him. Soon he decided to make most of the private property and to have it serve as a reservation of sorts. Except for Dente, which is mostly vacation homes, small towns (The population is small at most 50 people.)

This story isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. Just a few years after the island was bought a devastating hurricane hit the island wreaking havoc upon the island and killing five people on Dente and more than half the tribe’s population.

The most mysterious thing is that after the hurricane the wolf population skyrocketed. On the island the tribe Christopher first met was not alone, the second tribe he met called (Bad tribe) had previously lived in the same tribe, but when the hurricane hit they believed it was punishment for those who had done wrong. They believed that the wolves were the spirits of evil dead tribe members and should be killed on sight. The original tribe called (Good tribe) said the hurricane was to transport the wandering spirits to the island and all tribes people who die come back as wolves whether they were good or evil. They also believed that they were given a sense of clarity when they died causing them to be in tune with the earth unable to commit evil deeds.

Some wolves choose to stay in (Good tribe’s) camp, but by no means are these wolves pets. They come and go as they please, they are fed and taken care of by the Geistschäfer or commonly referred to as the Geist. From a young age children are taught to be kind to the wolves and love them.
    The native people believe in a form of witchcraft and use it daily. Some children will create gifts for the wolves such as enchanted beaded necklaces and charms. People in (The good tribe.) will leave totems around the whole island and will travel miles to put them places. These totem  have been enchanted to hide them from (The bad tribe) and other things to help them.
    (The bad tribe)  Destroys these totems and will leave totems of their own to curse the wolves (They look drastically different.)

Other Lore and Information:

Frozen Desert:
    In the frozen desert there is rumored to be a river that never freezes and is revered by both the wolves and the tribes to have magical powers.
    The tribes believe it will grant a longer life, youth fertility and luck
    The wolves believe it grants strength, fertility and luck.
    There is also rumored to be a very old man that lives in the desert dubbed ‘The Sandman’

Dock On Cordis: Although Christopher Hall had banned tourists from the mainland some people built a dock there, and almost no one knows about it.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:23 pm